INNOPHASE is a rapidly growing ultralow-power wireless semiconductor startup with headquarters located in San Diego, CA. We are developing complete wireless solutions with significantly differentiated power dissipation/performance tradeoffs. Our innovative technology also dramatically improves wireless product flexibility and ease-of-use for product developers. We are looking for driven candidates to join our fast-paced and motivated team. This role is an excellent opportunity for someone that enjoys a small and agile group where you can make a great impact.
In this job you will be working with a team of digital design engineers to develop novel SoC products for connectivity and communications such as LTE, 5G, WIFI and Bluetooth.
This is a full-time position based in Kista Stockholm, Sweden.
- Implement advanced signal processing algorithms in mathematical models and also translate the models with a hardware description language using traditional RTL design techniques.
- mplement advanced signal processing algorithms in a vector DSP.
- Actively participate in algorithm development for the RF transmitter and receiver. This includes taking part in developing, verifying and validating algorithms.
- Document all technical design,
- A master’s degree or PhD in electrical engineering, engineering physics or similar work experience.
- 5+ years of experience in a design and development role implementing signal processing algorithms in ASICs and FPGAs.
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of digital signal processing algorithms, e.g. digital filters, FFTs, fixed-point implementation of DSP data paths digital communications.
- Good knowledge of antenna systems, channel models, wireless propagation, radio systems and radio system components.
- Solid background in Soc and wireless networks.
- Programming skills (Matlab, C/C++, VHDL, Verilog etc.).
- Deep knowledge of front-end tools (Verilog simulators, linters, clock-domain crossing checkers).
- Experience with embedded systems, wireless protocols, power management, standard digital interfaces.
- High self-motivation, an ability to work independently while being an excellent teammate.
- An analytical approach and result orientation with the ability to deliver under pressure.
- Proficiency in English.
- Enjoying being in a lab environment and taking ownership from implementation to verification on target
- Knowledge of languages such as
We apply continuous selection during this recruitment process, so do send us your application promptly.
We’re looking forward to your application!
Should you have any questions please contact Björn Bergström on +46 70 727 06 81 or