Proof helps marketing leaders to optimize the business value of their investments, and business leaders to clearly understand how great marketing multiplies their business performance and accelerates time to value.
Due to our ability to automate data management and regression analytics we are able to calculate and visualize relationships between marketing investments and business performance in real-time.
Our BusinessGPS for Marketing and Sales enables customers like Samsung, Desenio, Deloitte, JCL, etc to better understand, plan and optimize their go-to-market mix.
Customer Success is the heart of Proof Analytics and we are looking for a tech-savvy individual who is looking to help our customers succeed. Reporting to our Head of Customer Success you will be joining an exceptional, motivated and successful team. The Customer Success team are one of the most important teams in our business and they safeguard our growth by ensuring our customers are reaching their desired outcome. We are looking for an enthusiastic Customer Success Manager to be a part of our growing team, to establish and nurture long-lasting relationships with Proof’s existing and new customers.
So if you’re a person that loves the challenge of a startup atmosphere, enjoys solving meaningful problems, and wants to feel like part of a family — then you just might be who we’re looking for.
- Create value for customers by helping these define business outcomes and then, together, build a “success plan” with clear metrics
- Help customer stakeholder use the solution in solving key marketing analytics challenges
- Proactively identify new opportunities to grow within the customer
- Build, maintain and develop strong relationships with key business decision makers as a trusted advisor
- Managing a portfolio of existing & new customers and ensuring that their agreed Customer Outcomes are met
- Supporting the sales team to develop a solution design for the customer
- Understand customers’ business challenges and industry trends and consult on how Proof can help them achieve their objectives
- Being the main point of escalation for customers, their guardian within the business
- Spotting opportunities to help customers optimize and grow their business, improving revenue in the process
- Monitor product engagement and intervene as early as possible when risks and problems arise. Helping to identify customers that are 'at risk' and set recovery plans in place to win them back round
- Develop cross-functional initiatives that will improve the overall customer experience and lead to greater success and dedication among our customers
- Leverage best-practice processes and tools to enable and scale customer success
- Ensuring that for every customer, we know what they love (and don't love) about our platform
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
- At least 3 years in customer success functions implementing SaaS solutions, ideally analytics solutions
- Experience with B-C and B-B marketing analytics
- Be able to demonstrate knowledge of exceptional relationship management and SaaS adoption practices
- Love solving business-critical problems - better still - helping avoid them altogether
- You are passionate about technology and data analytics, and love working in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Be in your element when building relationships with stakeholders and customers and be passionate about creating trust and value.
- Be able to switch between communicating to internal and external stakeholders, both technical and non-technical.
- Be able to prioritise efficiently without compromising on quality
- Love the satisfaction of taking a customer from onboarding, through optimising to adoption and renewal
- A domain expert, naturally curious and data obsessed
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with customer success tools
- A bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline such as mathematics, statistics, econometrics or business analytics desired .
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
IN RETURN YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Competitive salary, we pay well & reward performance
- Awesome working environment, we work hard, we play hard and we take pride in our business.
- Personal development - we want to back you and invest in you
- Flexible and trendy workspace
Proof is the BusinessGPS for Marketing & Sales. The world's best automated marketing optimization platform integrates advanced mix modeling analytics with marketing planning and budgeting -- all delivered as SaaS or a managed service. Proof is a Salesforce ISV partner since 2014.