We provide cybersecurity automation and analytics that create contextual awareness to inform security, compliance, operations and business decisions.
SIEM is the fastest growing market within IT security worldwide. At LogPoint we are experiencing this growth and our ambitious goal of creating the best SIEM solution on the market only fuels this. We are continuously expanding and are currently in search of a new enthusiastic colleague. We need a responsible, goal oriented yet flexible person, who is inspired by complex and advanced technology, want to work in a team-oriented environment and is no stranger to a challenge.
We are looking for a Technical Account Manager/PreSales to our Stockholm Office
We are looking for a qualified Technical Account Manager to our Stockholm office in Royal Park, Frösundavik Solna, to oversee and address our customers technical needs. You will provide accurate technical service before and after the point of sale, on the Swedish, Finnish and the Nordic market, ensuring customer satisfaction.
As a Technical Account Manager, you should be a tech-savvy professional, able to explain technical details and requirements to a non-technical audience. You should also be results driven and aspire to achieve specific goals. Ultimately, you should be able to provide technical, product and business knowledge to support sales process and strengthen customer and partner relationships.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide technical support for customers and Partners to support pre-sales and post-sales processes
- Address all product-related queries on time
- Train customers and partners to use the LogPoint solutions effectively
- Provide developers with customers’ feedback to help identify potential new features
- Report on product performance
- Identify solutions to reduce support costs
- Analyze customers’ needs and suggest upgrades or additional features to meet their requirements
- Liaise with the sales department to win new business and increase sales
- Establish best practices
- Provide architectural advice to mid-market to the very large Enterprise customers
- Make awesome demos on all levels
- Solid technical background with hands on experience in Cybersecurity
- Familiarity with network topologies and designs
- An ability to understand customers’ needs and suggest timely solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Socially skilled and customer focused
- Understand and willing to support the sales process
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Nice to have
- Knowledge of scripting and programming languages such as Regex, Python, Java or PowerShell is an advantage.
- Experience working with SIEM
- Experience in security positions or customer facing role
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Technical account manager
- Knowledge in the Swedish and Finnish languages
For this recruitment, we have partnered with XLNT Search. Should you have queries regarding these roles or the recruitment process, please contact Ulf Magnusson, +46 70 569 09 28 or mail or Björn Bergström on +46 70 727 06 81 or.
We apply continuous selection during this recruitment process, so do send us your application promptly.
We’re looking forward to your application!